2017年1月12日星期四

Introduction

Hi! My name is Goh Yee Xin from class 2B. I am often known for my emotionless face because I do not smile easily. However, my closest friends would know that I am straightfoward with my feelings and laugh a lot with them.
My hobby is reading Chinese novels. It is because of this hobby, that made me grew a huge interest towards China. To be more specific, the history of China. The different kings that ruled the country from year to year did certain actions, be it good or bad, that made China what it is today. For example; the first king of the Qin Dynasty sacrificed many of its people to build the now very well-known Great Wall of China. Previously, I did not know much about CID2 except that we would get to go for OELP during the June holidays. But during the first CID2 lesson, Ms Ho mentioned that we are going to study about the relationships between Singapore, Taiwan and China. Although it is not exactly what I am interested in, but being able to learn more about China and Taiwan still excites me as much. In all, I am certainly looking forward to CID2! :)









Table on the perceptions about Singaporean and PRC Chinese


没有评论:

发表评论